Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Photos

Here's some new photos from the past week!

Judah is getting sooo big!



Wrestling with Mark happens daily in our home. Samuel is feeling a bit yucky, so he preferred to just snuggle instead.



Brothers! I think this is the first photo I have of them both smiling at the camera together. AND I learned the only way this photo even was a success is because I asked Judah to hold Samuel's hand. Judah LOVES his big brother, so he was happy to hold his hand and take a picture with him. :)



Samuel "playing" his guitar. Right now, he's just learning to strum, and he can tell when the guitar is out of tune. Mark will start teaching him chords eventually.




Judah, our beautiful birthday boy. I'm completely amazed how quickly the past two years have gone.



Love this kid!

No comments: