Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekly photos

After realizing Samuel and Judah's grandma and grandpa NEVER get to see updated pictures of their grandsons, I figured I'd at least attempt to start posting some weekly pics on here. I'm not making any promises that I'll keep it up, but I'll try my best. :)

Watching a movie.


Pajama Day with Dad


Samuel's 6th Birthday!


With Samuel's birthday money, he saved up and got this Lego pirate ship. It only took Mark 3 hours to complete! Mark's decided he could definitely have a career just building stuff out of Legos all day long. :)



Just like Mark did when he was a kid, Judah LOVES riding his springhorse. And he rides it FAST. Judah especially loves to run over and jump on it when we tell him it's time for bed, nap, or a diaper change. :)

No comments: