Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekly photos

Not really much photos to share right now, but I do have a pretty cute one of...

Samuel with Pony, who by the way, has had his tail fall off three times now. All were completely traumatic for Samuel, so I played "doctor" and mended Pony up as quickly as possible. Then, after Pony's fixed, I become Samuel's hero for a while, which is lovely.
Also, in this picture, you'll notice that Sam is in nothing but a towel. That's because he just had a bath, and always after his baths, he loves to come sit by the radiator for a while and get all toasty warm.

Another picture of Sam...


He's totally into Star Wars legos and here are his legos after a pretty intense battle. Notice how Annakin, Snow Troopers, and others are now decapitated and dismembered as a result of the wrath of Optimus Prime (located by Sam's right arm). Ugh. Boys. :) I can't wait to have a little girl someday that wants to play with dolls and do fun girly things. Boys are especially weird at times.
Here's a closeup of Annakin. Poor Annakin.


Here's Mark, following in the tradition of his Grandpa Decker by taking a nap on the floor after lunch. :)


And finally, I'll leave with a video of our little man Judah.

2 comments:

Courtney e said...

Awesome pictures! I cannot believe how big Judah is!!! Wow. What a cutie! I also love how Mark's lunch nap is taking place a foot from the table. Awesome. I don't think I've ever seen my dad take a nap anywhere else than the floor... must be a guy thing. Can't wait to see you!!!

Mark Habluetzel said...

It definitely must be a guy thing, although Mark usually ends up falling asleep in his chair accidentally before ever making it to the floor. :)