Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whatever do you mean?

I'm still here, thank you, my dear Lisa. It is only because I am so enraptured by your blazingly glorious baby-blue eyes that I haven't had any time (or ability) to write on our blog. I am sorry my dear, but if you would like me to be more productive, you should really not look at me so often with that stunning flutter in your gaze... I simply do not have the capacity to handle it and will quickly drift off into la-la land should you continue to be so beautiful.

4 comments:

Courtney e said...

Haha, Lisa - sounds like he has a good excuse.

Mark Habluetzel said...

He's such a dork. :)

Do you see how he doesn't admit he's wrong? He has an incredible ability to always take the blame off of himself, turn it around, and place it on me. It's a gift, I guess. :) AND... he makes himself look good in the process! What a punk! :)

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

I like how it took 5 days for him to read and respond to the comments.

Courtney e said...

Haha... he's like Tyler. Tyler never got in trouble because he could turn it around into something funny... where Kendall and I... couldn't.