Friday, July 18, 2008

A little behind....

Now that Vacation Bible School is done, I finally have time to update the blog. This WAS supposed to be a shared blog between me and Mark.... haha. Mark did really well the first couples weeks, and then.... well.... it was nice while it lasted. :) Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures from Fourth of July weekend. We got to go up to Clay Center for a few days and be with Mark's parents, grandparents, sister Carrie and her family, and lots of friends. It was a very fun, very busy weekend.

Here Sam is making Mickey Mouse dance. You would probably say he is attacking, even strangling Mickey..... but Mickey is dancing.... I promise.

We had a picnic over at Grandma and Grandpa Habluetzel's house July 4th. What a blessing to have all four grandparents still with us! (Boy, that corn must have been good) :)

This is a picture of our youngest nephew Caleb. It's amazing that he has been with all of us for almost a year already! And he LOVES to get his picture taken!

All the nephews with Sam. It's hard to get them all smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. :) I'll take what I can get.


Four generations of Habluetzel men. How cool is that?!?

Here's a few videos from our weekend as well.
Samuel thinks Caleb is chasing him, but he's totally not. :)


Awwwwww... boys. :)


And for the finale, Sam's first experience with SPARKLERS!!!

3 comments:

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

I must say those videos are excellent.

Courtney said...

I'm sitting at Latte Land just cracking up at the videos! Looks like a ton of fun!

Mark Habluetzel said...

Thanks.... I'm glad you enjoyed them. :)