Sunday, February 17, 2008

Babies and more....

I wanted to post a picture of the babies I get to watch everyday AND get paid for doing it! How sweet is that?!? :)


Jaymison is on the left and Madelyn is on the right.

Also, here is the latest mess that Samuel created. We forgot to put the lotion up this time.... oops. It was EVERYWHERE and he was completely covered in lotion. Our house smells nice though... like tangerines. :)




I took this picture last night at the ShortStop in Clay Center. Sam is actually saying "cheese!" while I'm taking it. What a little stud!

5 comments:

Courtney e said...

Oh my gosh Lisa... baby powder, lotion, what's next!

Cute picture of Samuel and Crystal the Wild Stallion. Did you have fun in Clay??

Mark Habluetzel said...

Yes, much fun in Clay.
Did you notice Crystal? I washed her, re-stuffed her, and sewed her back up where there were holes. She's good for another two years. :) We lost her last Sunday afternoon for about five hours... it was bad. Sam was not happy.

Courtney e said...

I did notice she looked cleaner - very nicely done! I'm sure Mark is thrilled that's Crystal will last a couple more years :)

Joel Smith said...

Hey guys--fun to see your blog!!! So, this is what we have to look forward to with a boy? Lotion and baby powder????

Kendall

Mark Habluetzel said...

Possibly. :)
Word of advice... when Oliver is in his big boy bed, make sure to keep the diaper-changing stuff out of reach. We were naive. :)